Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Welcome to- not just any beauty blog... Thee Beauty Shop!

Hey everyone! Welcome to my my second blog. I would also love to invite you to my other blog- The Budgeting Guide.

I am excited about this blog as I love beauty products and have learnt a thing or two about several of them. My elder sister loves experimenting with the latest beauty products and cosmetic brands. It is of great advantage to me, as we can test each others "findings" and purchases this way. This exposes me to a wide variety of beauty products that I would otherwise not even know about.

So my gratitude goes out to my wonderful elder sis. Love you always!

On that note, I promise to bring you only beauty product reviews and advice as per my experience.

Welcome on this journey and let's learn from each other. :) 


Stay beautiful- Mind, body and soul !  
- Rox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click: Amazon Beauty Store

Disclaimer-Information, beauty product reviews and beauty tips provided in the site are based on my (the blog owner's) personal experience.
 

Live Traffic Feed

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Increase Google Page Rank

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino